Inception Management Training is an approach to negotiation and business decision-making. The approach has
been developed as a result of watching and participating in hundreds of negotiations during the last 20 years.
Inception Management Training provides a set of observations, thinking and conversational skills which
deliver a profound understanding of the forces at play in any negotiation and a set of principles which maximise
the probability of a worthwhile outcome in any business or interpersonal situation.
The development and application of these skills enables the most intelligent and cost effective decision to be
made in a small percentage of the normal time.
Inception Management Training has been applied in the following contexts:
- The recovery of multi million pound commercial negotiations for a global leader in the IT industry.
- Commercial Awareness for an Environmental Consultancy to facilitate environmental initiatives in
- Re-energising the renewal of a failing £25million contract in the rail industry.
- Prediction of the outcome of a £4 billion pension reattribution by UK top 10 company.
- Reducing by 90% the time taken for annual pay negotiations with a union representing employees in a
- Establishing an unprecedented collaborative decision making strategy to close a deal with a top three
company in the North American aerospace industry.
The following groups have been trained in Inception Management Training
- Board Members - Transport Research Laboratory
- European Leaders - Unysis.
- Affinity Sales People - RSA
- Directors and Councillors - Aberdeen City Council
- Project Managers - Aviva
- Finance Managers - British Gas
- Branch Managers - Adecco
- Flight Engineers - QinetiQ
For further information please contact: Management@inceptionbusinesssolutions.com